Carefully watching the points
• 1 ,
• 2 and
of the Chaiselongue iron frame it is possible to appreciate the difference between two different levels of finishing.
• 1 The crossbar has been fixed with a single screw.
• 2 The rubber cover is made of low-grade materials.
• 1 The crossbar ends in a sturdy plate which fits precisely into the frame and is fixed with three screws to achieve the necessary stability.
The rubber is of original quality.
• 3 Welding joints are invisible and have been polished smooth.
• 3 Poor welding, the joints remain visible