free leather samples
More than 300 colours
• pci compliant ssl data transmission
• prices inclusive of vat and discount
• free home delivery of insured goods
• original design reproductions
• 100% made in italy
• four-week money-back guarantee
Terms & Conditions
Scope of the terms and conditions
The business relations between Steeldomus and the purchaser are governed by the latest versions of the following terms and conditions. Alternative terms and conditions will only be accepted if an e-mail or fax confirmation of the same has passed between Steeldomus and the purchaser.
After placing your order online on the Steeldomus website you will receive an automatic confirmation of your order by e-mail. We will send you a second e-mail notifying you when your order is likely to leave our production facilities in Italy and giving you information about the mode of delivery.
Cancellation of the order and money-back guarantee
Our customers may cancel their order without stating the reason at any time, but no later than three weeks after receiving the goods. If you wish to cancel please notify us by telephone, e-mail or fax.
· Any expenses incurred for returning unused goods in their original packaging will be borne by Steeldomus. No costs whatsoever will be charged to the purchaser.
· We will instruct our authorised forwarding agent to collect the goods. When the goods are collected the purchase price paid will be refunded.
Conditions of sale and delivery
Steeldomus only offers its customers direct sales ex works in Italy. Our prices are net prices comprising the sales price of the goods, shipping and delivery. The goods pass into your ownership upon full payment. Delivery is free domicile.
· Since it is a direct industrial sale from Italy the forwarding agent is instructed on your behalf.
· Naturally, the carriage may also be organised by the purchaser. In this case the carriage costs already allowed for are deducted, and Steeldomus grants a 5% reduction on the sales price quoted.
· The goods are delivered by the carrier to the first entrance door of the house or building of the address stated for delivery.
The driver is not under obligation to carry the goods to higher floors or into the residence itself nor to dispose of the packaging.
· We ship our furniture all over the world. Please note, however, that the prices on our website relate exclusively to shipments within the continental Europe (EU). We invoice freight forwarding agents outside the European Union, UK and all islands separately for carriage and customs costs and for any turnover tax on imports that may be incurred. We will be happy to send you a quotation by return.
Shipping and Delivery
Your order will be sent to the address you have stated for delivery. In the event of changes please inform us before the goods leave our factory.
· Relatively small consignments will be sent with UPS, DHL or other parcel services.
· Larger consignments will be delivered by such freight forwarders as UPS and Schenker. In this case you will be contacted directly by the local forwarding company to agree the time and date of the delivery. Therefore when you place your order we ask you to provide us with a daytime telephone number on which we can contact you.
· Once your order has left our factory we can be in contact with each other at any time and we will be happy to give you any information about the respective delivery company and the contact person responsible.
Damage in transit
Should damage be sustained in transit and should there be evident damage to the outside of the carton, please note this on the forwarder’s receipt for goods shipped and notify us.
· If you do not notice the damage until you have opened the carton, please notify us immediately.
· In both cases we require a brief description of the damage; this can be sent by e-mail or fax.
· Any damage which is reported later than three days after receipt of the goods cannot be accepted.
Payment of your order and payment guarantee
Credit card: we accept VISA / Mastercard. The payment will be debited from your credit card approximately one week before your order leaves our factory.
· Bank transfer: we will send you all the necessary information by e-mail with the order confirmation.
· SSL system: our secure server software encrypts all your personal data, such as credit card number, name and address. While being transmitted online, this information cannot be read by third parties. Encryption involves taking the letters and numbers that you have entered and encoding them for safe transmission over the Internet.
In the event of abuse, our security system guarantees our customers liability coverage of up to Euro 10,000.
Steeldomus provides a warranty of 2 years on all our products in terms of material and production defects. If a defect appears within this period, the defective item or the furniture in its entirety will be exchanged or replaced free of charge.
Data protection declaration
Depending on the weight and size, the furniture ordered is sent via freight forwarding companies (Dachser, Schenker, etc.) or parcel couriers (UPS, DHL, etc.). If you have ordered relatively large items of furniture, you will be contacted by the local delivery firm beforehand in order to agree a date and time for the delivery. As a general rule, the furniture will be with you five to ten days after leaving the factory in Italy. Should you wish to be kept informed of the whereabouts of your order during transit, we will gladly put you in contact with the respective company at any time.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. Cookies are useful tools for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise and optimise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies. Cookies can be disabled if you choose within your browser’s options.
The cookies this website uses are; Google Analytics - _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.